Wells Fargo has been serving its customers since 1852. It has survived for so long because the company offers its customers financial alternatives in saving and investing. Wells Fargo offers a wide range of services from student loans to insurance, making it one of the biggest banks in the country.
If you already have a Wells Fargo bank account, you can use it to access your financial data online. With it, you can pay your bills, receive payment alerts, access your billing statements from the web, order checkbooks, create money maps, and generate brokerage accounts for your investments.
Steps to Enroll to Your Wells Fargo Online Account
If you already have an account with Wells Fargo, you can access your account online if you enroll your bank account online.
1. On your web browser, type https://oam.wellsfargo.com/oamo/identity/authentication/execution=els1. Do this from the address bar of your web browser.
2. In order to register initially, put in your Social Security Number or SSN. Wells Fargo is asking this number from you since this is your identification for most areas of your life, including your financial life.
3. You have the choice of plugging in the number of your ATM card, debit card, account, or loan so you can begin the process. Then pick “Continue.”
4. After, pick a security question with its answer. This step will make sure that your account is safe.
5. Plug in your email address. Make sure you put in the email you use with Wells Fargo since this will officially be your email with Wells Fargo.
6. Then pick a username that is between 6-14 characters. The username must have at least one alphabet character. This should also have less than 9 numbers
7. After, come up with a password. The password should be between 6-14 characters as well. Read up a little on how to come up with a good password before you put one in.
8. Make sure that your username and password is not the same. Not only is this not possible with an online Wells Fargo account, it is also unsafe.
Steps to Login Your Wells Fargo Bank Account
These are the steps to login your Wells Fargo bank account if you already have a bank account with the company as well as an online username and password.
1. From the web browser of your choice, type in https://onlineservices.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present. Do this from the address bar of your web browser.
2. Afterwards, you will see a login page. Enter your username and password in this login page to access your online account. If you would rather not keep on putting in your username and password, you can click on the checkbox to save your username. However, it is advised that you do not do so since it can compromise your privacy and security.
3. You will then be brought to the main page of your online bank account. From here, you can transfer money, access your account data, trade, pay bills, etc.